Thursday, August 12, 2010

If you only knew..

I love you.
I love the way you touch my skin or the way you make me laugh.
Or how your the only person I know that never judges me.
Or how when I cry you always hold me and wont let go.
How you say you love me.
Ot how when we play fight you never let me win.
But just tickle me and make me laugh instead.
I trusted you when I trusted no one else.
I gave you everything I had and more, just to be hurt in the end.
But I cant stop this feeling I have when you say your sorry and wont do it again.
As tears run down my face as you call me your baby bear, I wonder if one day I will trust you enough to want you back as my honey bear.
I want my bestfriend back... i want the truth and you to be honest with me.
You always knew to be faithful and honest was the key.
Then you just gave up and left.
Without even telling me why, When you did my heart dropped like it was ready to die.
But now Im strong and ready for this.
Somehow I know everything will be fine when we kiss.
So this is my promise that I will try.
For I love you and I miss you and always will.
Forever always with love your baby bear. JPW<3

No comments:

Post a Comment